Thursday, January 15, 2009

Healthy Jello



Never in my right mind have I ever think to try this jello. Its black and its smell funny. I can't stand a mixture of herbs smell and I wondering how people can consume this easily. But after my friend introduce to me a week ago, I brave my heart to slip this jello down on my throat.

Wow.


We choose Methol Herbal Jelly. Its black, its smell funny but it taste nothing but minty. Just like you eat a mint grass jelly drinks. The taste is similar like you take your coughing syrup. You can also pour some honey to add a little taste.

The important thing is good for your health.

This herbal jelly are good to;
Relieving heatiness
Smoothing throat
Alleviating of discomfort of smoking & drinking
Diminishing pf pimples & acnes

Chuang Chun Herbal Sdn Bhd
No 22, A & B, Jalan Merdeka
Taman Melaka Raya
75000 Melaka
Tel : 06-281 5705
Email : chuangchun@myjaring.net

No comments:

Post a Comment