Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Judy Spa @ The Baba House

I had a stiff neck the other day and really need a back massage to cure my back. Numbers of sleepless night makes me dig in for good back massage. Not only I search high and low in every part of Melaka town, I also google it on the net.

I stumble upon this review and I instantly attracted to go for it, Judy Spa at The Baba House (Boutique Hotel).


The Baba House is located near the Jonker St. (Jalan Hang Jebat) and sandwich between antique shops and old shop houses. Just walk along Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock until you find The Baba House hotel on your left. Its a little bit tricky to find this spa. You will find a small hanging signage on the next door of the hotel but there is no entrace. That only I know this spa is actually part of the hotel. You have to enter the main entrace of The Baba House hotel to go to the spa.

The spa is on the right from lobby. There is a nice man will attend you at the spa's entrance.

They offer lots of massages and I didn't managed to remember all the names. With back pain conquer my body, I don't even care to take the photos of the place. But what I can tell you, the interior is soothing and relaxing with a fresh lemongrass aroma all over the room. Its not big like other spa, they only have 2 rooms. One for single and another room is for couple.

I opted for half an hour back massage which cost me RM48. You can always upgrade it to 1 hour that will cost you only RM88.00 (if I'm not mistaken) but since I'm in the hurry, I choose for half an hour service.

After a relaxing half an hour, my neck getting better and my back less pain just after massage. That is what I rate a great massage.

Judy Spa
The Baba House
No 121-127, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 75200 Melaka.
Tel : 016-337 0790 for appointment.
Business hours : 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment